Fab Friday

posted on: Friday, April 19, 2013

Oyster Farm Bedding, Tomales Bay, CA | Photography via Chandara Creative
Oyster bedding [Tomales Bay, CA]
This week was a whirlwind....there's been such devastation in the news, but on the bright side, there's so much good to be had. While I can't tell you everything (just yet), I'm elated that an upcoming trip to the East Coast to meet and eat with some amazing creatives is in the works; an editor from one of my favorite new magazines has rekindled my literary fire; and I had the amazing opportunity to style a shoot with an amazing new photographer friend who I'll be introducing to you shortly.  Above is a little snippet of what's coming up and of course, I'm over the moon for this weekend as I'm helping my dearest friends with their baby shower.

So, go out and enjoy your Fabulous Friday!  I know I will!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chandara Creative All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger