Happy Halloween!

posted on: Monday, October 28, 2013

There's so many things I love about the month of October: the hoopla surrounding Halloween when children get dressed up as adorable little characters and adults who get insanely creative with their get-ups, the sweetness of homemade caramel apples like the ones made by my friend, Liren of Kitchen Confidante, and of course, the...

pumpkin patch | Photography via Chandara Creative
Pumpkin Patch | Photography via Chandara Creative

Cheers to a bewitchingly sweet and happy Halloween to you and your families! What's your favorite part of this time of year? 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, incredibly darling photo and you are very sweet to share my ooey gooey caramel apples! Thank you, my friend. You've been in my thoughts lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks Liren! I've always wanted to make those caramel apples! Your looks soooo good, so I just had to share.

      Delete

Chandara Creative All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger