Creativity Is My Passion

posted on: Saturday, March 16, 2013

This is my motto, my catch phrase, and my truth.



There are 3 things that inspire me:  food, people, and places. For so long, I've been keeping my inspiration gallery nestled in my head, and as big as my cranium is, I realized that I could no longer keep all those goodies locked up in one place. So here it is...CHANDARA CREATIVE, the blog:  my inspirational collective of musings from the creative life.  It's a direct extension of my love for food [styling + photography].  So, what does this mean exactly? It means that aside from being a food blog, this is really a space for me to feature my projects along with the works of amazing creatives who I admire and continue to inspire me to do what I love.  I know what you're thinking: "But Chandara, what about the food? I came here for food!" I get it...if you came here for food, rest assured that you won't be disappointed (Whew! Can we be friends again?), and I'm putting together an entire post dedicated to the rebranding of my site..more to follow soon.  But I digress.

Let's face it:  Within the craziness of our social media-centric lives nowadays, sometimes, there are days when we all just need to give ourselves a little break --- to relax, re-energize, and re-focus.  During my 3 year hiatus, I've done a lot of thinking and re-evaluating what it was about my first foray into the blogosphere that really inspired me. Was it the chance for fame? Nope! Was it the opportunity to get sent to eat good food? Well, okay, you got me there! And if anybody you ever wants to send me a sack of oysters, I wouldn't try and stop you. But more importantly, was it a chance to unleash my creativity? You got it! I found that regardless of where I was at in my life, I always sought out sources of inspiration to nurture and rekindle my passion for creativity.  I am at my best when I'm able to create --- experiences, memories, and moments.

And that's what I'm hoping this blog will do for you! Above all else, I hope this blog inspires you to be your best self and live your best life. So, for my loyal fans who have seen me grow up, welcome back, and I'm so grateful to you for believing in me and supporting me even when there was complete radio silence on my end. And for those of you who are just joining me for this this new & exciting stage, welcome and I am thrilled to have you! Now, let's get inspired, shall we?

Stay Inspired,
Chandara

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chandara Creative All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger